Tagged: hcc coding
- June 17, 2015 at 1:20 am #71246
Iltifat Husain, MDKeymaster
In this forum area we will discuss creating a ResearchKit app for academic medicine research.
The questions we are in the process of answering:
1) Where does patient information get stored
2) Does Apple have access to patient information (short answer is no, and we’ll explain more as well.
3) The iOS versus android bias / selection criteria
4) Opensource, making Android integration?
Place all of your questions here.June 24, 2015 at 3:32 am #71459
Great to to have dedicated forum area for ResearchKit-related topics. Some more aspects that often pop up regarding ResearchKit apps (in random order):
– IRB / ethics committees approval for ResearchKit apps
– Other legal issues reg. ResearchKit apps, e.g. insurance, HIPAA compliance
– Sample size calculation for “public” ResearchKit apps (i.e. those not limited to a closed group of subjects)
– Implementing tools (e.g. pain scales) that have only been validated as a paper & pencil version
– Recruiting subjects for a ResearchKit app
– Quality management for development of a ResearchKit app (e.g. IEC 62304)
– Lifecycle management of a ResearchKit app (e.g. updating without violating the study protocol)
– Deployment of ResearchKit apps (or even devices) to a closed group of subjects
– Aligning adaptive study designs with app updates (OK, that’s a niche topic)
– Use of (context-aware?) push notifications in compliance with study protocol
– blurry lines between a “research app” and a “mobile medical app” (as defined by FDA & EU directives) and implications
– Tools, clinicians, consultants, CROs, etc. that proved to be helpful working with for ResearchKit-based studies
I look forward to discussing any of these aspects!August 28, 2017 at 10:41 pm #87312October 17, 2017 at 5:00 am #87477
Can this app work together with https://mobile-phone-tracker.org mobile recorder on Android?November 13, 2017 at 5:29 am #87500
If you have an application that users can access on their mobile devices, you can earn a very good impression from the customers. So, there is a significant change in the field of information technology related to medical services. Read more http://www.modelateapps.com/en/blog/why-medical-companies-should-change-their-approach_yanDecember 19, 2017 at 1:22 am #87660
If you have any mobile friendly app that user can access on their mobile device or tablets than you can earn a very good response from the customers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.