App Review Request: Question of the Day apps

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Iltifat Husain, MD 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Roy G

Hi Sir/Ma’am,

I am an Internal Medicine resident and also the founder of the company Learn From Apps – Learn on the go! I feel like just like how we need to exercise to keep our body fit, our brain needs the same exercise routine to keep it fit. Here at Learn From Apps we provide innovative and clever apps to keep your mind sharp and exercising at all times.

Given time constraints in this competitive world it becomes important to manage the time well and learn tricks to master the key concepts. Considering those things in mind, we have launched apps that will help you keep your mind sharp, and help you outperform on your boards. We firmly believe these apps will improve your board scores, strengthen your basics, and augment the probability of becoming great physicians, nurses, pharmacists or whatever you pursue.

For more information please refer to our website: learnfromapps.com. All the apps are available in iOS and android platforms.

Please let me know if you are interested in reviewing the application and I can give you more details, including promotional code.

Thanks,
    Rohit

Thanks Rohit, looks interesting, we’ll take a look at these apps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.