Third year medical student is about to scrub in on their first hepatobiliary surgery and wants to quickly review liver anatomy prior to entering the OR.
Evidence and literature used to support the app
- Developed and backed by a reputable institution: Emory University.
Healthcare providers that would benefit from this app
- Surgeons, physicians, residents, medical students
- Anyone looking to review liver anatomy would benefit from this app
Editors Note: An earlier version of this review stated that there was only an iPhone version available in the Dislikes section below. That statement was erroneously added during the editorial process. It has been corrected.
- Free on iTunes and Google Play store
- Amazing, vivid images with vibrant colors
- Very easy to use
- Detailed information
Easy to use, amazing images with vibrant colors and great attention to detail make this a must have gross anatomy app for anyone looking to review liver anatomy. This medical apps is a benchmark that other institutions should strive for when making free informational apps.
- Overall Score
- User Interface
- Multimedia Usage
- Real World Applicability
- Device Used For Review
iPad mini with retina display
- Available for DownloadAndroidiPhoneiPad