Evidence and literature used to support the app
- Images are from radiopaedia and wikimedia commons’ websites and the original authors are listed.
Healthcare providers that would benefit from this app
- Residents and medical students.
- Anyone looking to learn the basics or brush up their radiology skills would benefit from this app.
- Free on iTunes and Google Play store
- Great user interface
- Detailed and clear images
- Focused questions
- Cannot review questions
- Unclear how many questions the app contains
- No ability to pause the game or end early
Although basic, the app has good questions, clear images and an eye-catching and easy to use interface. While it’s unclear how many questions there are in total, after doing 10 games, some of the questions started repeating so there might not be too much content contained in the app. There is also no way to review your right or wrong answers nor is there any explanation. I feel only clinicians with basic knowledge would benefit from the app as anyone with even slightly advanced radiological knowledge would know most of the content. As long as the app remains free, it’s worth a download.
- Overall Score
- User Interface
- Multimedia Usage
- Real World Applicability
- Device Used For Review
iPad mini with retina display
- Available for DownloadAndroidiPhoneiPad