Another app in the Medrills series, this one focuses on obstetrical emergencies.
A first year family medicine resident is looking for an app to review obstetrical emergencies prior to starting his first obstetrical rotation.
Evidence and literature used to support the app
Medrills: Obstetrical Emergencies has several references, all easily viewable with links to the actual articles
Healthcare providers that would benefit from this app
Medical students and residents. Anyone looking to review obstetrical emergencies would benefit from this app
- $3.99 on iTunes and Google Play store
- Easy to use
- Great quality videos and graphics
- Ability to self-test
- Evidence based with clear references
- Music is a little annoying and must be turned off every time you restart app
- Have to complete all training questions before being allowed to access testing section
Great videos with clear pictures and sounds, relevant content with good questions and rounded off by strong references. This is a good review app for a targeted audience, with just a few quirks.
- Overall Score
- User Interface
- Multimedia Usage
- Real World Applicability
- Device Used For Review
iPad mini with retina display
- Available for DownloadAndroidiPhoneiPad