A newly diagnosed patient with pulmonary arterial hypertension asks you if there is any app you might recommend that contains information about the disease.
Evidence and literature used to support the app
The app has strong, clear references that are indexed throughout the app.
- Free on iTunes and Google Play store
- Easy to navigate
- Evidence based with clear references
- Poor quality and resolution of images
- Overwhelming amount of information for patients
While the app is easy to use and has great references, the poor quality images and overwhelming amount of information might confuse a lot of patients. The app has great potential but needs some streamlining and improved multimedia use before it can be recommended as a great app.
- Overall Score
- User Interface
- Multimedia Usage
- Real World Applicability
- Device Used For Review
iPad mini with retina display
- Available for DownloadAndroidiPhoneiPad