by Tim Bredrup
Defense Strategies Institute (DSI) brought together federal senior leadership in October 2011 to look at the iEHR architectural roadmap that was released last spring, and now they are examining, “How to achieve success across domain data sharing and the iEHR while working towards clinically relevant, technically feasible, and financially viable innovations.”
On May 14- 15, 2012, at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA, DSI will bring together those working the issues challenging subjects such as:
- Understanding DoD/VA IPO Governance
- Being Successful with Analytics in Healthcare
- Innovation at the Edge: Success in Mobile Healthcare
- Being Successful with Transitioning from Legacy Systems to a Modern Platform
- Being Successful with Open Source
- Business Operations of the iEHR and the IPO
- Being Successful with Data Sharing Between Federal /State/National and Commercial Entities
- VLER Governance: How iEHRs fit into the VLER
- Being Successful with Identity Management and Security: What will it take for Industry to adapt effectively and efficiently?
Anyone interested in participating in the Summit can go to Defense Strategies’ Institute website at www.dsigroup.org for more information.