The premier US event for mobile health technology, the mHealth Summit, is calling out for physicians and health technologists to submit abstracts for the upcoming December conference. The abstract submission page is here but you have to hurry up ! The deadline for abstract submission is July 8.
Topics of interest include
- Research Tools for Remote Monitoring/Assessment
- Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Disease Screening and Diagnostic Tools
- Maternal and Child Health
- Infectious or Acute Disease
- Chronic Disease Management
- Health Disparities and Underserved Populations
Abstracts can be submitted in one of three tracks:
- TECHNOLOGY: Categories that examine the technologies being deployed today while also exploring new technologies currently under development.
- BUSINESS: Focus on moving the debate forward by addressing the business models that impact mHealth with a focus on lessons learned, best practices, and the emergence of commercially viable models to scale mHealth globally.
- POLICY: Showcase of healthcare, technology and investment communities seeking regulatory clarity on wireless medical technologies to accelerate this promising engine of health care innovation.
iMedicalApps is a media partner for this important event. We know that our readers are among the most technologically savvy physicians. Please let us know if you are submitting abstracts or would like to collaborate. We look forward to meeting some of our readers at the meeting.