iMedicalApps is pleased to announce that we are going to be launching our very own annual design awards for medical apps. The reason for this is we want to reward developers for the hard work that they have put in to making their medical apps.
Furthermore, we want to highlight apps which we feel are particularly special as well as give our readers the opportunity to vote for their favourite app.
There will be awards for four categories:
1) Most innovative app
The medical app which isn’t necessarily the best, however it is the most innovative like our Most Innovative Apps of 2012
2) Overall best app
The most useful app for healthcare professionals
3) Best app for medical student education
The most useful app for medical students
4) Readers choice award
This award is completely open and based on the most popular app. iMedicalApps readers will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite once submissions have closed.
- All submissions must be made by February 12th
- Apps can be for any platform
- Only apps released in 2012 qualify. Apps that reached a new version number e.g. 2.0 can qualify even if the original app was released previously
- Apps can be entered into multiple categories although each requires its own submission
Once submissions have closed, we will assemble a panel of judges from the iMedicalApps staff. Our blue-ribbon panel of judges will evaluate the nominations in each category to determine the final winners (with the exception of the Readers choice award which will be voted for by the readers of iMedicalApps)
In order to make a submission, please fill out the following form before the deadline February 12 2013.
Any questions, please send an email to email@example.com