On Wednesday, iMedicalApps held a tweet chat on mobile apps and devices for self-tracking diet and exercise. The chat was a kick-off to the #mHealth chats since the holidays. Some key points from the chat were:
- Multiple devices currently are available with different preferences by users
- Apps can be useful but can require a lot of time inputting information
- Dietary info on some apps are lacking and could use more work
- Need for standards on communication of what data collected by apps and devices is being used for
- How to possibly increase adherence to apps and devices
Read the archive here
Any thoughts on what apps or devices you want to use?