At iMedicalApps we have experienced tremendous growth over the last year, and are now the most popular mobile medical publication written by health care professionals. To help with this growth and to manage the many new exciting projects we have in the pipeline, we are looking for summer interns to help!
Some of the responsibilities:
- Manage the content that comes from our team of writers
- Help manage upgrades to the website, prioritizing tasks and tracking deadlines
- Help with creation new types of content, such as webinars, and manage activities with our content partners
- Help with other new projects iMedicalApps is in the process of launching
What we’re looking for:
- Self motivated individuals
- Ability to seek opportunities and set goals — if you need close supervision, this is probably not a good environment for you, we are a start up after all
- Medical background is preferred, but by no means a deal breaker
- An understanding of the nuances of mobile technology — If you’re not a tech enthusiast then this isn’t for you
- Strong writing skills are essential
What you’d get out of it:
- Opportunity to get an inside look into the burgeoning sector of mobile medicine
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing start up
- Paid internship
- We’re looking to hire a part time / full time employee(s) this fall, and this could be a gateway to that position.
If interested, e-mail us your resume and why you’d like to contribute to: contact [at] imedicalapps [dot] com ; or use our contact page.